The EPIC ski pass was introduced in 2008 by Vail Resorts. Only seven partner resorts, all of which were managed and controlled by Vail, were originally accessible to pass holders. EPIC now includes more than 50 ski areas spread out around the world. Using the lower lifts at the resort you visit requires scanning a real card called the Epic pass. Stay in touch with our website TheWestMinsterPromenade for the latest entertainment updates!!!!!!
Epic Pass Colorado 2023
A lift ticket that is good at several mountains and can be purchased in bulk is called the EPIC pass. Depending on the type of pass you purchase, you will have access to the affiliated ski resorts for anywhere from a single day to the entire winter season. Access to more than one of EPIC’s member resorts is possible with all passes. A national or local pass, like EPIC, will be a wonderful value for a skier
Who intends to tour the country skiing various slopes. Even though the EPIC pass is only useful as a lift ticket, holders receive discounts on other products including rentals and food. Their Epic Mountain Rewards program is what they are referring to.
Epic Pass Colorado Types
- With no blackout dates or holiday restrictions, EPIC’s unrestricted pass provides unrestricted access to all of its member resorts. Naturally, this pass is also their most expensive.
- With their nationwide local pass, guests have access to all of their limitless resorts without blackout dates plus seven more resorts with either a set amount of days or blackout dates.
One of their hyperlocal services is the most widely bought EPIC pass. A small number of resorts that are all closely spaced from one another are accessible thanks to their hyper local options. The Tahoe Local Pass, for instance, grants access to 9 resorts near Lake Tahoe. Additionally, they offer a Tahoe Value Pass that may only be used at 3 resorts (Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood). For a number of locales in Colorado and the Northeast, these hyper local passes are offered.
Epic Pass Colorado 2023 Price
- For every resort that EPIC owns, they also offer season or day passes. These passes are only valid at the resort for which they were bought.
- Prices & Costs for the Unlimited EPIC pass are $841 for adults (13 and older) and $428 for kids.
- The cost of an adult (age 19+), an adolescent (age 13–18), and a child (age 0–12) EPIC Local pass are $626, $506, and $325, respectively (ages 5-12).
- Unrestricted EPIC 4-Day Pass costs $347 for adults (13 and older) or $180 for children (ages 5-12).
- Additionally, EPIC offers tickets for 1 to 7 days. With a larger discount the more days you buy, they are all around $87 per day. The Epic day pass should be properly taken into consideration if you know you’ll be visiting a Vail resort.